The Problem with Normal People

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[QJUOTE="jefflovstrom, post: 6329561, member: 3649"]Word of advice?, really,
I do not think you would take it so I will stay on the side lines and watch the show.
Jeff :cool:

Just for that, you are bequeathed one stale egg salad sandwich.[/QUOTE]

Ouch, can I get extra mayonnaise?
Jeff :cool:

Got something unsurpassable. An oldie but a dandy. The greatest of the greatest hits

Yeah lol jackbnimble thinks i a bit

O, u is more than a bit, bucko. Unfortunately, u got a long way to go. but, take courage. clearly, (at least to the most advanced among us) u show definite signs of the passion necessary for a breakthrough in the decades to come.

Pssst... Don't listen to Jack, he ain't got no egg salad sandwich.

But the greatest of all sang, I had waited for time to change her, the only change that came was over me.

I had to drive 300 miles, but I found a big oak that was on the ground with a hollowed out base. Snapped a few thou hoping to convince u boys I did the deed. Still can't get my tab to transfer them. But, i will figure it out, just so you fellers no i ain't blowin smoke.

CLOSE UP OF THAT NARROW RIM that provided no hinge

Attachments

• TREE THREE.jpg
    TREE THREE.jpg
    574.2 KB · Views: 12
Hinges? Hinges? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING HINGES!

I've directed trees with less wood holding them up. Sure, you can't wedge them sideways or against a big lean, but that's not soiled shorts territory even for a weekend hack like me. :) I guess Jack ain't nimble either.

Back