anyone moded a 14″ GB Arbor Tech Bar – 3/8″LP .050″ – A074 Mount to fit an echo ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stubnail67

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
the echo uses the A041 mount but i like a 14 inch bar they still only have it in 12 inch anyone made this other mount work?

Yea but i want one of those cool orange and black ones from left coast....im sure they will restock.....pretty sure its the same as my 009l bar and chain so i may try it to see how the fitment is.and if i could put a 52 link chain on it if a link needs to be taken out etc....if it has any slop in it...I can get a a041 mount bar anywhere .but i like a 14 inch on my lil echo saws....but they do not have the GB orange ones in a041 mount in the 14 inch....the A074 is the only 14 inch they have in that model bar.

I think those are discontinued unfortunately.

If I knew I'd end up with so many 041 pattern saws I would have bought a dozen of each when they were on clearance.

oh man dam oh well i have alot of bars i buy them anytime i see them on clearance...i did not know they were discontinued thanks.

IIRC those bars were priced so well because he bought a huge lot of discontinued bars. Not saying they won't make more of course.

The orange and black really looks nice. Ironically I thought it looked even better on my Stihl than it did on my Huskys.

Yea but i want one of those cool orange and black ones from left coast....im sure they will restock.....pretty sure its the same as my 009l bar and chain so i may try it to see how the fitment is.and if i could put a 52 link chain on it if a link needs to be taken out etc....if it has any slop in it...I can get a a041 mount bar anywhere .but i like a 14 inch on my lil echo saws....but they do not have the GB orange ones in a041 mount in the 14 inch....the A074 is the only 14 inch they have in that model bar.
PM sent .

I just ordered a Oregon with the proper mount just bolt on and cut...it will get ugly after a few use any ways...at the price he had i was like wow.... but they are out of stock now so on with a good old Oregon.the tree wont care LOL.

im about 5 mins inland from there.... worked high rise buildings construction for about 30 years from Dunedin down to about ft Meyers is as far south as i would go... and lawn and tree after work.....

Back