• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell PS-6400H heated handle saws...only 4

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fordf150

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Sponsor
Reaction score
Decided i need to do some upgrading and long overdue maintenance on my pickup and figure the easiest way to pay for it painlessly is sell some saws that have been sitting around for awhile so here we go, I am only letting go of 4 at this price.

come with 20" bar and chains.

$500 plus shipping

add a 7900 cylinder kit at the same time for $175

also the remainder of my jreds if anyone is interested.

These are all PHO plus shipping

2240 $175
2255 $275
2258 $450

$675 for 79cc heated handle....want that cylinder installed and muffler gutted its still only $725. dont think there is a much better deal out there anywhere
Still peeps buying ms362s for pretty much the same coin. Crazy deal you have going here!

Best deal I have seen in I don't know how long. Not to mention that Nate is awesome to deal with.

This makes me wish I hadn't bought my buddies 372xt 4 weeks ago.... Although I did get a good deal, GLWS I'm drooling..... Now a PS-421H would fit the bill nicely If you are somehow a magician???

Someone hurry up and buy it otherwise I will...need to replace this AT POS...

Still peeps buying ms362s for pretty much the same coin. Crazy deal you have going here!

That'd be a good deal on a 362 too. I bought one this summer and it was around $800 (maybe was $825, I can't remember exactly anymore and the receipt is already filed). The non wrap version (crappy plastic handle and small clutch cover, single dog) was $50 less.

I'd be interested if it wasn't that I bought a 460 Arctic 2 weeks ago and that burnt up my "extra" money (Now eating Ramen until next year haha!)

Somehow I've ended up with 7 saws now. I've at most used 2 of them in the same day. 036, 360, 362, 3x460s, and a 288 Husqy.

Latest posts

Back