Time To Buy a New Riding Mower?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first thing I did notice, after they brought it back, before I cranked it and saw the smoke, was when I lifted the seat to put gas in it the entire area under the seat, top of the gas tank and all around it had been wiped clean as a whistle. Wonder why they would do that and not clean any other part of the mower??

The first thing I did notice, after they brought it back, before I cranked it and saw the smoke, was when I lifted the seat to put gas in it the entire area under the seat, top of the gas tank and all around it had been wiped clean as a whistle. Wonder why they would do that and not clean any other part of the mower??
Piss poor customer service;

“AMEN. I'LL BE ARRIVING IN 2 MINUTES.

No, I don't need mine rubbed.lol"

I appreciate that. Her purty toes be all mine!

Hey TNT Sexy Toes, why not just invite all these fellars up to your abode for a day and turn them loose on everything that needs a fixin? I volunteer to help you soak your toes in the am and in the afternoon I'll be your guide as you prepare all the fixins

“AMEN. I'LL BE ARRIVING IN 2 MINUTES.

No, I don't need mine rubbed.lol"

I appreciate that. Her purty toes be all mine!

Hey TNT Sexy Toes, why not just invite all these fellars up to your abode for a day and turn them loose on everything that needs a fixin? I volunteer to help you soak your toes in the am and in the afternoon I'll be your guide as you prepare all the fixins
Excellent idea! An official TNT GTG.
I'll get started on the to-do list... I think it'll take more than a day though... better just plan on staying for a while.;)

2017-05-17 (2).jpg

TNT GTG and luvin it

"I'll get started on the to-do list... I think it'll take more than a day though..."

Good, good. It will take me more than a day to eat everything usa makin

Latest posts

Back