• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Homelite Super EZ Automatic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgr1971

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
For sale, Homelite Super EZ Automatic. This was my grandfathers saw and he bought it new. My grandfather didn't heat with wood and the saw was used mainly for general yard work and cleaning up or getting rid of the occasional tree on his property. My grandfather was fanatical about taking care of his stuff and the saw is in good condition. I have had it for the last fourteen years since he passed away and had it stored in my garage. I haven't touched it since we cleaned his house out and forgot I even had it until recently. The fuel was completely empty when I checked it to see if I could get it to run so it wasn't stored with fuel in it. The chain appears to be new, there aren't any scuff marks on the chain at all like they get once you cut with them. I put fuel in it, gave it a shot of starting fluid, and it started in a couple of pulls. It stumbles a little bit if you let it settle to idle, but otherwise runs fine.

I looked on ebay and tried searching here on the forum to try to determine a fair value for it. Prices seem to be in a wide range so I'm setting it around middle of all the asking prices I have seen. I'm sure you guys will let me know if I'm out of line. $150 insured and shipped anywhere in the continental United States.

If that was my grandpas saw the connection of a tool he'd used would be worth more to me than the monetary value of a super easy. The value of the smile it'd give me to use it on occasion would be hard to put a number on.
Good luck with the sale or whatever you choose to do.

Back