whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On my trip to Co I did notice all the dead ash trees along the way. It truly is quite a thing to see.

Can't get a pic because the computers are run by Satan.

Its a 2007 Bandit 90 xp with a 4 cylinder diesel engine. Under 500 hours. I bought it new in 2007. It needs a tach. The paint is still Ok and it runs fine. Kinda small I know.

I'm Interested.

Use the device you are on to post pics, when you get a chance, please.

If anybody is interested:

I have the an entire collection of S.L. in paperback. From the sound of it, its worth more than my CHIPPAH!

I read a few paragraphs. It would suit ya'll.
2500?

Im doing a job at the citys golf course for the next couple weeks.
So i have a branch on this big elm to remove. Its 50 ft out on this leader that juts out at a steep angle. I break out the throw ball and take two shoots at it. Im aiming for a small hole up there. I see this guy watching me. As i get ready to try again he walks over and asks what im trying to do. I give a short description of what i hope will happen, and throw the ball again. Bam dead on for once. I run my rope up, put on my gear and SRT right to the branch. I cut it and come down. The old guy is inpressed. Took pictured.
Come to find out he's the city manager. Nice.
Im glad it didn't take 20 throws to hit my mark.

Had a little alone time since I'm currently unemployed:(

So I made a little noise with the Dolikita noodling up a few rounds
42b86cecf1eb3fb99119da882aab8103.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Had an interesting conversation with my boss yesterday... i might be moving and moving on to bigger and better things i might get a company escalade out of the deal. Which got me wondering, since Jeff got bought out does he still get to drive the company escalade? It has me worried, I couldn't sleep last night! I mean about Jeff, you can't just take a guys wheels!

I musta been really sleep deprived because I went out for a leasurly stroll today and somehow ended up coming home with a 2005 gto. While cruising on the highway I started wondering how a person who drives a corvette could ever be the guy doing 5 under the limit. Like I'm not even touching the gas and I'm doing 55 do these guys ride the brake? Any who got to get back to practicing for my career as a jimmy Johns delivery driver.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Drove from Pittsburgh, to Edmore, Michigan and back for thisView attachment 601895
I have one of those for my mini. Love it, sturdy and rugged. Never had a problem other than self inflicted. Didn't lock the mounting pins and the unit fell off the mounting plate. I guess the hydraulic fittings weren't meant to hold that much weight. Oops.

Hey!

Being a has been?

Beats the hell outta being a never was!

Where's my toggle switch!!

Where's my trigger!!

Each day I grow older!!

As these trees get bigger!!

Jomoco

Had an interesting conversation with my boss yesterday... i might be moving and moving on to bigger and better things i might get a company escalade out of the deal. Which got me wondering, since Jeff got bought out does he still get to drive the company escalade? It has me worried, I couldn't sleep last night! I mean about Jeff, you can't just take a guys wheels!

I musta been really sleep deprived because I went out for a leasurly stroll today and somehow ended up coming home with a 2005 gto. While cruising on the highway I started wondering how a person who drives a corvette could ever be the guy doing 5 under the limit. Like I'm not even touching the gas and I'm doing 55 do these guys ride the brake? Any who got to get back to practicing for my career as a jimmy Johns delivery driver.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Ha ha, Brightview uses Ford, I hope it will not be a F150,
Jeff

I am going to trade in all my tree stuff and start running hot shot loads around the country.

My Power Wagon is in the shop with the heads off. I took it in to get the exhaust manifold gaskets replaced and the next thing you know...

I guess some bolts broke off in the head, the mechanic broke his extractor off in one of the holes. They pulled both heads and gave me a Frontier.

I guess I will have to trade the Power Wagon in for something with a diesel and a manual transmission. It's warranty runs out at the end of this month I don't want to be caught dead with that POS without a warranty.

Hoping to get something brand new to pull trailers. But if I come across a decent enough older Powerstroke I might bite. I hear DEF is a PITA.

I have been poking around Manheim car auctions and am thinking of a car trailer that can hold a few vehicles.

Hoping to come across a skinny chick a few years younger than me and maybe with some kind of addiction that won't have any problems riding shotgun. I don't care if she has all of her teeth and as long as she can drive forward on an interstate I don't anticipate to much hardship.

Walnuts seem huge this year. I was just out blowing my driveway and such, they are like softballs.

This shiny white Nissan Frontier they gave as a loaner is completely ensplatulated with nasty rotten walnut matter. I didn't even park it under the trees! The walnuts bounce! I just saw one hit the pavement and bounce 5 feet and land on the hood leaving a **** brown and green stain.

Latest posts

Back