the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the new touchy feely thread mate, seems chainsaws, shooting, bullshiting, saying it how it is and rednecking don't go together anymore? funny how it all flowed so good with all the older regulars before, I'd even say it was great when bob was still here to put **** on and get it back and have a laugh afterwards , all turned to **** not long after but, but that could change once again

I'm just trying to work out how chainsaws fit into a muzzie apeasing, lgbt loving, gun hating, animal libbers agenda. Normally they are tree huggers as well it's quite odd?

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

When city slickers Take home a mini boss by mistake for the first time they get a big head thinking they might actually need to get a farmboss and pretend there weekend farmers, when in reality there actually sitting in hipster caffees sipping lattees and ordering scones with tucked in polo shirts and pulled up socks

Fark those kitties are legends.
I pity the teenies these days stuck with taylor swift and lorde.

*edit* if any of you get some spare time and haven't already youtube their River Plate concert. What an epic crowd and atmosphere. That whole time and place was a living, rocking organism rarely seen these days. Just insane how good that night must have been.

Latest posts

Back