Dolmar 6100 just finished, pretty impressive!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just a mock-up testing dummy. If you critical wannabe's ever get off the internet and try things maybe you can do it yourself instead of paying someone? I SAID it was 7310 and if you know the inside of the muffler you would know that it's a device that helps exhaust scavenging, but first you need to look up scavenging and how it applies to a two stroke. I put up the picture as a idea because the standard mod for the muffler is to remove the internal device. But I liked the bottom end it gave so I thought about moving it out of the muffler to gain flow but not loose the off idle response. But I won't bother posting any ideas or results here, I must have interpreted the forum wrong. I'm interested in sharing ideas with other builder's not petty sacasam from bench racers, I out grew that **** in the 80's when I won my first championship.

It's just a mock-up testing dummy. If you critical wannabe's ever get off the internet and try things maybe you can do it yourself instead of paying someone? I SAID it was 7310 and if you know the inside of the muffler you would know that it's a device that helps exhaust scavenging, but first you need to look up scavenging and how it applies to a two stroke. I put up the picture as a idea because the standard mod for the muffler is to remove the internal device. But I liked the bottom end it gave so I thought about moving it out of the muffler to gain flow but not loose the off idle response. But I won't bother posting any ideas or results here, I must have interpreted the forum wrong. I'm interested in sharing ideas with other builder's not petty sacasam from bench racers, I out grew that **** in the 80's when I won my first championship.
A little thin skinned aren't we. You think calling me dummy is tough. Really.
I only made it to forth in the nation in the 80s.
And if you were a champion in the 80s and your fab skills are that bad......what were they like then?
I've never seen a good welder do anything but his best.

All petty sarcasm bench racing 80's **** aside, what coil are you using to reach those RPMs on this saw. If modifications are necessary and you could spare some of your valuable time, we would appreciate pics. TIA!!

Anyone else hear that mic drop?

Latest posts

Back