Runnin' Loads

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd need to take pics. Dumped off 4 cords last night, did a 1 cord order this morning and now working on a 5 cord order, though have to move that truck out and do a 2 cord order in the morning. I deliver around 10-12 cords a week.

A bit more today

WTo79HR5MzDVQuzBSB6QT9eyMIhUsf-Lg8497F5BjdgE0vfOTouP8UqNr_h8rOyt7NQf0VmdT4zL5ZRYqUZMynapFCK_Gw4A3bddACk0YPC8OeiTMW4RUDuA-bAXDYe0O2YOF1p5IdEqEiaGCWLtqNgiAzv2YOlPB-bI2CqZf8xlJeqvlv2Tsl9gj2cTjQqSp9rIycXV0spoyKYK_KhjCDRE6NtR-YUt-hLZ-IqGOf4eHZmhJ30I2d-inOWzYWTPGPrgZ8iJRtS1STxD7wT68O0kqan1_lyS9PM4ynaaaXk9qiVJbaxesSTeuSV4HzjclfbDBx5ZexcbRkMobbzTmgY_SEG0_01cDRjQpyxiBgR0JshYnfiM7nVq5N8SUx5kHqGc9VRQGZv2xl9JnM-jMTtOml2eLs_mnga_-oN9GWQQrTBA7ge3ij8C_pEDwl1rcN5no2Nz2ypP_Fk1FMSvgwL51xpmXXlI1rbOPYa7409_D-v1ww-ESVyq1eENKzAdGBwHvJyF1PsuPVkHXJMCefXKVBRABsrDho9AnlrX7JNLyjYGrntX83sDZUbGDDWExCOP6-ibVhudilX2UcB-j-1OXm1sUjO82z9rffFf7M0c4ROZ-L4KFXC084mphUXaw2uodjSuRQ8fh5vxN2KmECLVOD59aBbKvz3f=w1672-h935-no
How did you like that dump in thr back, I have been considering making one for my truck just trying to decide if it's worth it.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

So this was a mixed load from the other day, bit o 4fts to the pile for another year, some block to split and kibbles cause .... I fired the boiler.

IMG_0262[1].JPG

Just heating the shop at the moment but will be heating the house by Wednesday night as it bumping close to -10 F according to the weather guessers, then it'll be feed good dry 4fts from the stack. A lil more snow here now than in that pic as we got 8ish inch's in the last few days. Some guys are ditch banging with there sleds already.

Keep on .... Runnin' Loads ...!!

Ya, winter showed up a lil early and a lil mean, I'm not impressed but nothing I can do ... but gives me something to gripe about at Tim's once a week !!!

Yup, not too many 4 legged critters haven't been taken by natural causes by me at one time or another, ya know lead poisoning .... ha ha. The coyotes we have around here aren't very big but they fall over just the same. We get them on the quarter next to use all the time as the owner has cattle there and a few brave ones will come up and eat apples off my lawn.

The wolves are a lot more timid but are around, closer to the mountains 1/2 hr either north or south of me. I haven't taken one in 10 years probably but I was stalked up a quad trail by 4-5 that I saw, yes I was armed and yes I was a lil concerned. Popped off a few warning rounds and they were gone. Moose, bears and skunks are the critters I really worry bout especially the skunks as they are contravening the Geneva Convention's act of possessing and using chemical weapons!!

SVK .... that sucks, I have no love for snow flakes like that!! Yes, they are out there and funny how loud they can be over a cleanly shot animal, as compared to what a wolf does to the cow it attacks, slowly attacks, eats, attacks ... till the cow dies ... slowly .... but that's "natural" ... and fine by them ... uhhh ....

Keep on .... Runnin' Loads ....!!

Ha ha .... there's basically a pile of chips when we're done with them!!!

Yes, they are hard wood and work awesome. The previous owner of a local bowling alley was a bit of a pack rat so guy was so happy for us just to take all we could from the basement.

Keep on .... Runnin' Loads .... !!!

Any one else make a shelf or storage area in their cutting trucks?

IMG_0263.JPG

I spent a coupla hrs this fall making one, now Jesus cry's a lil when I pick up a proper wood saw and a screw gun so don't critique it too hard, but it works!!
I now have space for all that lil junk that use too sit on the seat on the upper shelf, oil, fuel, spare bars, chains ..... all go in the lower rack against the back wall.

Keep on .... Runnin' Loads .... !!!

IMG_0254.JPG

Finally got a day off had to deliver 4 cords of wood today. It was kinda nice to get off the tractor and do some physical work for once this month. Not a bad Sunday wife and kids are at a softball tournament just me the dogs and a few Coors lights

Latest posts

Back