• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt_Ellerbee

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for a 044. Upgrading my “big” saw 036 pro.

Willing to trade 036 plus cash or buy outright for a clean runner.

What y’all got?

IMO, yea... They waste people's time...
tire kickers are just a part of selling.... the ones that get me are the doctors/military that are out of the country stationed in (cock-isan) and want to send you a money order (after it clears they will send there mover to pick it up) these are the relentless bastards I cant stand ... however I am almost over it ......;)

tire kickers are just a part of selling.... the ones that get me are the doctors/military that are out of the country stationed in (cock-isan) and want to send you a money order (after it clears they will send there mover to pick it up) these are the relentless bastards I cant stand ... however I am almost over it ......;)
Yah, those aren't tire kickers. Those are scammers. I don't mind those. They're easy to identify and ignore/not waste time on.

Yah, those aren't tire kickers. Those are scammers. I don't mind those. They're easy to identify and ignore/not waste time on.
ya I get it ...however when you have items listed for sale and the automated text comes in at 3am... ( forgot to turn my phone volume to zero) those are the one that get me ....I just chuckle at the ..low ball text for the clean ms660 stihl 32 inch bar low use are runs perfect $ 800 cash firm......... and you get a text will you take $200?

Latest posts

Back