• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Timberwolf TW-P1 Splitter w/ 4-Way Wedge

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Looking to sell my TW-P1 Timberwolf. Garage-kept and in good working order. I have owned this splitter since new. It got a hydraulic fluid change in the summer of 2016, and I haven't used it since then. Will have new engine oil later this week. It has been stored indoors, the pushplate and beam have been kept greased, and it has been well maintained. You are welcome to come see the machine and test it out.

For those who are unfamiliar, it has a Honda commercial GX-series engine, 11gpm two-stage pump, 4" cylinder, and splits to 24". Includes Timberwolf's optional 4-way wedge, which speeds up splitting tremendously. This a very productive machine compared to one without the 4-way wedge. You can also get an outfeed grate and log lifter from Timberwolf, should you want to. It is road-towable and has a 2" hitch coupler, though it has always traveled in a trailer because I think road-towing splitters is dangerous and stupid - no suspension, super-short, etc..

For more information about this machine, see: http://www.timberwolfcorp.com/tw-1-log-splitter/

Asking $1,950.00 or best reasonable offer. Located in East Lansing, MI. I traded my Jeep and trailer for a sports car in 2015, so I no longer have any way to bring the splitter to you or to meet part-way, so it will need to be picked up in East Lansing.

Timberwolf_1.JPG Timberwolf_2.JPG Timberwolf_3.JPG

I would be willing to help in delivering this splitter should the need arise.

I think Ive used it more than the seller, and its a solid unit.

40ce4351359b1eefac818ff51a4fb0fa.jpg

I would say you are offering the splitter for a fair price.

A seller on our local CL is been asking $2,850 for " new " TW-1 splitter, he bought it and never used it.

At under $2,000 you have a great machine that will last for years with simple maintenance.

Good luck!

I would say you are offering the splitter for a fair price.

A seller on our local CL is been asking $2,850 for " new " TW-1 splitter, he bought it and never used it.

At under $2,000 you have a great machine that will last for years with simple maintenance.

Good luck!

Thanks. It's a great little machine, but my lower back says that my days of splitting and stacking and all that stuff are over. Hopefully I can find it a good home!

Yeah if it was around MD it would be on my trailer 8 hour drive for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back