Get Your Kids Outside

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although grown now, my kids always loved helping with wood. My youngest daughter earned the nickname "Beast" because she worked like a beast. Her twin brother was half her size and enjoyed running the loader. All 4 kids still help when able, but I'm mostly a one man show now.
Enjoy the time together while you have it!!
Zi59Dj1.jpg

6LdFsIS.jpg

n3Iuz0x.jpg

Those pics are great.... Mine loved firewood'n and brush drag'n till their mid-teens then it dawned on them that I was having them work and it's been a fight ever since. My boys love being outside but its 4 wheeling , Jeeping , shooting or fishing but messing with firewood is just work to them now.

Best part is I was their age when firewood became a chore and I still do it...my kids say they're gonna heat with wood and it just makes me laugh.

The outside takes care of a lot of problems . Never heard l don,t like that food or l can't sleep and a lot of other stuff. Great job raising young ones

My daughter was a out doors helper the son was a inside read a book and hide kid.
Today in her 40's daughter is still an out side girl. Runs cross country marthons because it is fun. Goes hiking on week ends when she isn't runing some place or fishing some place.

:D Al

Back