• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Metal fuel cans

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drptrch

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have about 5-7 of these cans. No leaks, filter screen in spout. If anyone is interested.
a09b298b1d191a32b7b4bc825f579f7e.jpg
Shipping cost only from 94952

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a JustRite can and there are funnels available for them which make them much easier to use. 7-8 dollars apiece is the going rate on those.

Great deal on a good gas can.

Is it a 1 or 2.5 gallon?

That’s a JustRite can and there are funnels available for them which make them much easier to use. 7-8 dollars apiece is the going rate on those.

Great deal on a good gas can.

Is it a 1 or 2.5 gallon?

1 gallon. Mite have 2 2.5 gal I’ll have to check

I have about 5-7 of these cans. No leaks, filter screen in spout. If anyone is interested.
a09b298b1d191a32b7b4bc825f579f7e.jpg
Shipping cost only from 94952

How much to Trafalgar,IN 46181? Very interestd

Down South on fires. Will follow up when back.
A little chow break [emoji847]

Also I am cool with which ever size that is available good luck on the fires hope everything is going well.

Hah, will check and see if any left. Was out on late season fires in Calif and someone did a little cleaning ( Throw out) while I was gone

Latest posts

Back