272xp or stihl equivalent

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hyjack the thread and show some pictures. :popcorn2:
One picture, only because you asked.
d6361ae8250e60ddf7521d16d4d76d09.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Eh? Kind of like putting a bunch of Hutzl parts together gives you a Stihl MS660.

I didn't go to China for parts but either way I know what the saw is and it works fine for me and I'm not here to debate the 290. Been there done that. Lol

I feel like the 70cc saw is the missing piece to the puzzle.

What an insult^^^^

great saw, great price and probably 25 yrs newer without the seal leak; than what he wants.
He will dismiss anything right now
Including what he says he wants.

I'm still unsure what exaxtially you were trying to tell me this whole time lol. Isn't that the reason for the question I dont know what I want to buy.

I'm still unsure what exaxtially you were trying to tell me this whole time lol. Isn't that the reason for the question I dont know what I want to buy.

You keep raggin about how 044's are so expensive... bottom line is this, if you need saw now, buy what you can afford no matter the brand. If not, save your money, when you got like 5-600 , go shopping for what you want and stop cryin about it.

I just want the best bang for the buck. Clearly this 576xp would be a much better deal than an old 044. It's not a money thing. I want to make a smart buy. I don't need the saw at the moment so I can wait it out for the right deal. That's part of the fun. Hell maybe i want to get a beater and rebuild it Idk yet.

I have been sort of looking for an 044 for the past month or two. Found a red lever 10mm runner here, of all places. Was $330 shipped, including bar and chain. Not a shelf queen, but all there and in pretty good condition.

In other words, the deals are out there. Just have to be ready to pounce when a good one shows up.

I'm going to throw my beat 441 up for sale. It's so smooth it just seems like it's cutting slow. Wink wink.

Latest posts

Back