• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 880 3/8 bar 36-48"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ketchup

Urban Forestry Slogger
Reaction score
Looking for a milling bar for my 880. 36-48", 3/8 x .063 or .050. 36" .050 would be preferred as I already have several loops that size for my 066. Happy to pay for quality. Have some trade items if that is of interest. Full 346xp basket case, good p&c. Extra OEM cylinder. Some Ms201tcm parts. Various stihl caps, bolts etc. Leftovers from my 066 redlight build.
Hit me up if you have what I need.

Looking for a milling bar for my 880. 36-48", 3/8 x .063 or .050. 36" .050 would be preferred as I already have several loops that size for my 066. Happy to pay for quality. Have some trade items if that is of interest. Full 346xp basket case, good p&c. Extra OEM cylinder. Some Ms201tcm parts. Various stihl caps, bolts etc. Leftovers from my 066 redlight build.
Hit me up if you have what I need.
Hmmmmm. I actually have 1 but it’s setup for 3003 Mount. Its 3/8 .050 It’s a good bar, maybe only ran 2 or 3 times. Oregon powermatch. I can mill the slot for your 880 and test on my 084 to ensure proper fit.

Thanks for the offer, but I guess I can cut the one I have to fit for now. I'll be in need of a 48-52" soon, so let me know if you have anything like that as well.

I'm going to do some machine work on my old bar tomorrow. If that turns out badly I will be in touch.

What 066 stuff do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back