any truth to the rumor HV 372xp discontinued and new model coming out

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatbroke

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
been thinking long and hard about a 372xp. would like the 75 cc version but that isn't available anymore. Heard from a vendor that the 372 is no longer being produced and what is in dealer inventory is all that is left. Not sure if I should wait for the new model. forgot what it was called but supposedly all new design better/worse who knows.

OR...you could buy a nice used 372 either OE or XT and convert it to the 75cc "W" top end. Not hard to do and the "W" top end will bolt onto both bottom ends. My brother converted his XT when he scored a 375K top end from the shelf of doom at our local Husky dealer. He is still running the XT carb, just gutted the strato divider out of the intake boot and removed the divider in the carb. OEM "W" top end kits are still available too.

And yes, the 572xp is scheduled to be released in the US summer of 2018

I really doubt they would discontinue production of their most popular model ever a year in advance of the release of its replacement lol. Im guessin 372’s will be available for a couple years yet.
The 372 and 576 will be replaced by the new 572. Don't worry, I've played around with it and I'm in love with it.
Here are some key features mentioned.
This saw is already for sale in several parts of the world, so when this machine hits the States the possible teething problems will probably be a thing of the past.
http://www.husqvarna.com/nl/press-room/572-xp-chainsaw-launch-aug-2017/

Wolter

If I remember, the cutoff saw top ends have different port timing from the XPW cylinders. Yea, 75cc but not the same as a real XPW. Someone one need to confirm that..

so buy the 372 now or wait? Is the 7occ going to be enough ? I've only used a 272xp and 480. Traded the 272 for a sure enough nut hog dog. Best trade ever made.

The 572 is a pre order availability delivery date reconed to be the early new year in my part of the world According to "The Man " the 372 will still be available to order? Time will tell

Buy the 372 and send it to mastermind and you won't believe the difference. Strong as new rope.

Latest posts

Back