• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 3120xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Msommers55

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I bought this saw about a month ago with the intentions of using it for milling and some bigger logs I have access to. I now have access to my friends sawmill so I no longer need one this big. Going to look for a nice MS460 or 660. It runs great and usually starts on the 3rd pull. From the serial number it appears to be a 2001. It is not pristine condition but not beat up either. Seems to be normal wear and a little fading to the plastic. It has a 36” bar that is in ok condition and a new chain that has about 10 cuts on it. I will try and get some pictures this weekend. $700 obo plus shipping. Shipping from area code 60481.

I don't like my saws all marked up or etched on I can stand a lilbit like the way home depot does the rental saws but not like this

I don’t care for it and would prefer it not be there either, but it wasn’t my choice and didn’t effect the performance. May not be for you but if someone wanted to take the time and had the patience I’m sure they could make most of it unnoticeable.

Back