• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 42" stihl bar to fit 660 etc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony_Va.

XPW Fan Club
Reaction score
Hey guys I got this bar thinking it would fit my 075 that I just got built but turns out it is a mid mount bar that fits 460, 660 etc. It's a .404 bar also
The part number is 3003 000 9757.

I'm mostly looking to either sell it or trade it for a good bar that will fit this 075. I'll get some pics of it if anyone is interested in it. It's in really good shape though cosmetically with just some normal scratches. Most of the paint is there. Rails are excellent. It doesn't have much run time on it at all.

Hey guys I got this bar thinking it would fit my 075 that I just got built but turns out it is a mid mount bar that fits 460, 660 etc. It's a .404 bar also
The part number is 3003 000 9757.

I'm mostly looking to either sell it or trade it for a good bar that will fit this 075. I'll get some pics of it if anyone is interested in it. It's in really good shape though cosmetically with just some normal scratches. Most of the paint is there. Rails are excellent. It doesn't have much run time on it at all.

Please Share pictures of your bar.

Back