Looking to get in touch with brad Snelling

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what I posted on another thread.

Anna, my 17 year old daughter, and I were in a pretty serious accident Tuesday morning. Traffic stopped on the interstate. I safely stopped, but was then rear ended by a car doing 50-60 MPH. Talk about a IMPACT! I've never experienced anything like that. Although neither of us were seriously injured, I was so dazed I was in a stupor hardly able to walk. We both suffered some whip lash. Anna is still having issues with her neck/back and having headaches everyday. The 17 year old girl that hit us is even more fortunate. She was apparently uninjured. Modern auto impact technology is pretty amazing when everyone can walk away from an accident like this. I'm very thankful that no one was seriously injured. Cars are replaceable!

Here's the car that hit us.
Hyundai%204-L.jpg

Hyundai%205-L.jpg

Here's my car. She got into my car far enough that it drove the right rear suspension forward at least an inch.
7-L.jpg

8-L.jpg

It sheared the steel bumper core in half.
1-L.jpg

This is where I was driven into the car in front of me by the impact. That car was then driven into the car in front of it.
10-L.jpg

17-L.jpg

Here's the 2012 replacement we picked up Saturday morning. It's identical to the one that was totaled, except 4 years newer and 1/3 the miles. I searched the entire US to find the same color combination and options and only found two! The other one was in Maine. I was happy that this one was $4K less expensive too :) I'm glad this ordeal is nearly over. I already settle on my old car and got what I thought I should. That was a relief as well.
New%20Saw%20Hauler-L.jpg

I'm very thankful this Christmas season for God's protecting hand of mercy over the many miles we travel everyday. This could have turned out so much differently.

That accident was two years ago. Ironically, I was rear ended again Friday evening, exactly two years to the day after since the previous one. This one was even worse. Fortunately, I'm only a little sore in my neck, middle back, and abdomen. I was taken by squad to the ER because of concerns with my abdomen and my colon having been removed just 4 months ago. I felt it for sure! Thankfully, everything looks OK.

On another note, I have surgery tomorrow morning, the second of three, to build the J-pouch and reconnect my intestine. My biggest concern after the accident is that it would hamper the surgery. That will not be the case. I have to be there at 5:30 in the morning. Surgery will be 4-5 hours. I would appreciate your prayers.

1.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg

That accident was two years ago. Ironically, I was rear ended again Friday evening, exactly two years to the day after since the previous one. This one was even worse. Fortunately, I'm only a little sore in my neck, middle back, and abdomen. I was taken by squad to the ER because of concerns with my abdomen and my colon having been removed just 4 months ago. I felt it for sure! Thankfully, everything looks OK.

On another note, I have surgery tomorrow morning, the second of three, to build the J-pouch and reconnect my intestine. My biggest concern after the accident is that it would hamper the surgery. That will not be the case. I have to be there at 5:30 in the morning. Surgery will be 4-5 hours. I would appreciate your prayers.

View attachment 617996 View attachment 617997 View attachment 617998 View attachment 617999
Brad
That stretch of I-71 South is ALWAYS bad but Fri. p.m. is the worst!! So sorry about your nice Caddies, but you are priceless! I'm praying for you again for this very important operation--you are living proof that the prayers of a righteous man will avail much in this life however hard it often is! GOD BLESS YOU TOMORROW.

View attachment 617996 View attachment 617997 View attachment 617998 View attachment 617999

Just cause the front seat will go all the way to the back seat don’t mean you are sposed to ride like that.

Are you trying to stretch out your arms so you can be a Primate Porter too?

Seems those are in Vogue with the porters of today. [emoji41]

Hopefully you heal, & Quick.

Not having BS to pick on would be no fun: no BS.

2 Black Caddies, 2 wrecks. Seeing a pattern here? Let’s try a white Mini Cooper.

Na, just grab a couple gallons of OSHA orange and some paint rollers! They again, I went to school with a girl that crashed into an orange motor grader in the middle of the day... claimed she didn't see it. Uh...
This was in the 90s, before most folks had cell phones, so nope, wasn't texting.

Back