Christmas giving 2017

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to put a few things in here as I find them (much of my saw stuff is in the back of my suburban so I only see it when I need something else).

First up is a once used Oregon 21LPX066 chain. For those who do not use Oregon terminology that is a .325 pitch, .058 gauge chain with 66 drive lengths (common for Husqvarna, Jonsered, and others). It literally only made three cuts into a clean log to test a bar/chain combination. I will cover shipping to anywhere in the US.

Since I did not have much luck giving away the 031, 032 clutch cover I will try again. I have a new Golf brand piston, rings, wrist pin and c-clips for a Husqvarna 141. First PM with a shipping address gets it. Tom

I have a very good friend (my uncle actually) that could really use one. His sent the clutch through his at one time. I would gladly buy it from you if you want.

Edit: talking about the 031 cover

Steven

My 21LPX chain is spoken for. Who's up next!

Too bad I missed out on that meat, would have been awesome.

I was surprised it wasn't you that contacted me. Anything in particular that caught your eye? I can either share my recipes or we could work out a barter, lots of cold winter left for shipping.

I have a very good friend (my uncle actually) that could really use one. His sent the clutch through his at one time. I would gladly buy it from you if you want.

Edit: talking about the 031 cover

Steven

It is not for sale. PM me your address and I will send it to you. Tom

I was surprised it wasn't you that contacted me. Anything in particular that caught your eye? I can either share my recipes or we could work out a barter, lots of cold winter left for shipping.
I was offline for several hours after you posted. I am in Florida for a few months though so unless we get a cold snap it would probably be costly to ship.

Perhaps we can meet up sometime though when I am traveling out east from MN.

I was offline for several hours after you posted. I am in Florida for a few months though so unless we get a cold snap it would probably be costly to ship.

Perhaps we can meet up sometime though when I am traveling out east from MN.
I never need an excuse to go to Chicago. Also, I'm in pretty deep with a great girl that lives just north of the MI/OH line so meeting should never be a problem.

Back