• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell About 200 chainsaw bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have a lot of bars for all different chainsaws. $10 each for you if you take all. I know pictures/inventory is needed but if you want to get in line, these are at my home in Placerville and I don't want to ship. You will not be unhappy from 10 inch up to 36 inch. Some new. Some used chain too at no additional cost! Mike

My buying audience is only limited by their imagination, desire, wants and willingness. Ask Dave. Mike
I was thinking he meant either the fact that not many are on here today, most want pictures, or if your unwilling to ship.
That being said it only takes one buy who isn't concerned with those things to make it happen, at least that's what I "imagine" :).

I was thinking he meant either the fact that not many are on here today, most want pictures, or if your unwilling to ship.
That being said it only takes one buy who isn't concerned with those things to make it happen, at least that's what I "imagine" :).
Just went by what he said about shipping. When I post an ad and I say local sale only I have a reason and I thought he might have the same thinking or else he would have said so. My bad.

I have a lot of bars for all different chainsaws. $10 each for you if you take all. I know pictures/inventory is needed but if you want to get in line, these are at my home in Placerville and I don't want to ship. You will not be unhappy from 10 inch up to 36 inch. Some new. Some used chain too at no additional cost! Mike
@Jon1212

Back