MS462: These specs are unheard of!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol your funny.
But the Dolmar doesnt have the excellent "Flippy Caps"!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
yes, but just look at that nice orange color. and no flippy caps!!!!

4f2474605a594a9a2e7a0366e32a79f1--stihl-chainsaw-working-girls.jpg

Those flippy caps are the f$%ing worst. Seriously those things in the woods are terrible.

I'm glad 15 years later they're making a saw that can compare to the 7900. Such a technological revolution.

Lol your funny.
But the Dolmar doesnt have the excellent "Flippy Caps"!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Those flippy caps are the f$%ing worst. Seriously those things in the woods are terrible.

I'm glad 15 years later they're making a saw that can compare to the 7900. Such a technological revolution.
That is the EPA problem, the Dolmar 7910 has less power and more weight...
Thx EPA

w
6.3 hp/13.9 lbs!!!
2.2/lbs per hp!!!

[Fart Noise]

https://www.makita.co.nz/products/model/DCS7901/60

Oh wait - those are the specs of a Dolmar that's been around for more than a decade.

TROLL HARD!!!!!!!
Well my 7900 didn't weigh the 13.9 as specs optimistically said. It weighed exactly the same 14.6 my MS460 did. We shall indeed see how much truth or optimism the 462 has in its specs. Im betting the power is there but it will weigh a bit more.

Well my 7900 didn't weigh the 13.9 as specs optimistically said. It weighed exactly the same 14.6 my MS460 did. We shall indeed see how much truth or optimism the 462 has in its specs. Im betting the power is there but it will weigh a bit more.
Regarding the Dolmar PS-7900 , take off the US style outer bucking spike and replace the inner one with an European small spike, no HD A/F, no full wrap, originally no cylinder A/V spring limiter which is also a chunk of steel - that's how they were sold here in Europe.

Different markets = different features

Just saying, no disrespect intended. :)

Back