Recommend an Arborist Helmet

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20171226_121231.jpg
Petzl vertex vent with msa chipper spec muffs and fancy ultravision(?) husky mesh screen, very nice when smacked in the face by a whippy branch when feeding the chipper!

It has the husky helmet attachment so muffs seal well and are comfortable.

Comfy, cool in stupid °c temp, also fitted with sena Bluetooth, link it to your phone and your groundies lid, even the car radio

Honey brothers in uk sell them complete (though plastic mesh visor and no sena) for less than just the shell in Oz

Best helmet I've used, my mate has the protos and loves it too

The Kasks I've seen fall apart and aren't that great

Just got a Kask Superplasma ordered from Tree Fund's sale for $60. Will probably save it for a while until the Vertex Vent needs replacing.

Protos May hands down be the ugliest helmet a grown man could wear . That said I like the CT and petzel , light and no inner guts that will stink like horse urine mid summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85862349e5a98d7fea24d0c347e7fb32.jpg
this is real nice and light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those ct helmets look nice.
After going to a protos, I could never go back. They're extremely well fitting, stable, and well thought out. It is hands down the best work helmet I've ever used.
I do really like my alvao vent for rec climbing and light pruning, etc. Super light (without muffs) and well vented.

Pfanner Protos, best I've ever worn. You get used to the look after awhile!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Back