• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy .325 18” Stihl mount B&C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonCraig

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Fixing up an 028S, and want to run 18” .325.

Don’t care about brand & just needs to be “good enough” condition. Not “jacked up”, but doesn’t have to be pretty. Hoping someone has an 18” that they’ll never use laying around, lol.

Don’t care about brand & just needs to be “good enough” condition. Not “jacked up”, but doesn’t have to be pretty. Hoping someone has an 18” that they’ll never use laying around, lol.
I think I do have one. Ain't pretty bar but paint is only for looks. I know I have a fairly good chain. I'll look midday tomorrow after I get back from farm. If I do it'll be extra cheap.

Don’t care about brand & just needs to be “good enough” condition. Not “jacked up”, but doesn’t have to be pretty. Hoping someone has an 18” that they’ll never use laying around, lol.[/QUOTE
I like to look good while I cut, that's why I couldn't sell him one of mine :laugh:.
I gotcha Brett lol!! I picked up a 031 other day that has that set up. Gotta make sure it's true.

Whoa—you’re in Mt Juliet! I never realized there were so many saw nuts in Nashvegas—I’ve met two others on this forum from nearby!

Yessir, I’m in Greenbrier, but my job has me running all over Nashville. I could easily swing by and buy it from you, if you have one for sale. :)

For that matter... you have any other saws to keep me busy this winter? ;-)

Whoa—you’re in Mt Juliet! I never realized there were so many saw nuts in Nashvegas—I’ve met two others on this forum from nearby!

Yessir, I’m in Greenbrier, but my job has me running all over Nashville. I could easily swing by and buy it from you, if you have one for sale. :)

I'll gladly trade it for 2 gal of huskie bar & chain oil & will give ya a Poulan & a newer homelite that were free to me. I tinker with Stihls mostly a husky once in awhile for a friend. Chipper1 is they guy for husky info. Didn't know anyone else was around here. Closest I found was Jamestown & Chattanooga.

I'll gladly trade it for 2 gal of huskie bar & chain oil & will give ya a Poulan & a newer homelite that were free to me. I tinker with Stihls mostly a husky once in awhile for a friend. Chipper1 is they guy for husky info. Didn't know anyone else was around here. Closest I found was Jamestown & Chattanooga.

I see that the connection has now officially been made:cheers:.
You will both find a survey as to how your experience was after the deal is completed in your PM box.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you are unsatisfied with my services in any way and I will give a full refund of your membership fee:laughing:.

Lol!

Now to source husky B&C oil here in Stihl country...
Is it really hard to get down there. Why the heck does he want that anyway.
I paid 15.99 for a jug of stihl oil last summer, forgot mine at home and it was a small stihl shop in a hardware store, not a single gallon of anything else :nofunny:.

Is it really hard to get down there. Why the heck does he want that anyway.
I paid 15.99 for a jug of stihl oil last summer, forgot mine at home and it was a small stihl shop in a hardware store, not a single gallon of anything else :nofunny:.
It's easy to get just rather swap than money. Co op & lowes carry it.

I'm not sure I'll be able to swing that James :laugh:.
I was gonna so I could get that grinder, but one of you two must have bought it:lol:.
lol Brett that grinder is right down the road from him. I never did call on it. Kept debating but I did buy some files today lol. Kinda don't know what model I should be looking for to do everything up to 404.

Latest posts

Back