who are our oldest and youngest members?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My birth certificate says I'm 35. My wife says that I'm a twelve year old with more dangerous toys. My dad and my closest friends say that I'm 105 (guess because I have as many issues as them.) Makes me mature for my age right?

Splitting and stacking since probably 6 or something. Cutting and hauling from about 18. (Dad Didn't heat with wood for few years) saw addiction started when I found AS.

Steven

After reading the first several replies I thought I was going to come in as the youngest at 26, but I finally found a 25 in there to make me runner-up so far. As far as actively producing wood goes... it was literally 0deg this morning so I'm just actively burning the stuff right now since it's way too cold to go play with chainsaws when I don't need to.

only difference between men & boys is the price of the toys!
And the speed they use them + they take the p**s out of us old "uns" they've also been there done that & got the "T" shirt & are considerably "miffed" when they find we old farts did it just the same or more some 60 years ago You Wait your time will come & then you will be able like us to have a chuckle while drooling in your tea/coffee mug :laugh:

Latest posts

Back