Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://imgur.com/a/rgZmF

My wife finally agreed to let me have the entire side of the yard. I now have plenty of room to cut, split, and stack!
Looks similar to my yard, but I don't have permission yet!
b7bbc363bdc6419da7117618e84a5764.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
5ad2c174caf39810a910dff3710f6a4d.jpg

Funny how that works. This summer mine said "Do we really need all that wood?" Now after a week straight of 20* or less days she's suddenly asking "Are we going to have enough?"
The envy of others nice large piles of wood will set in next.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I bring home scrap k/D 2x2, 2x4, etc.and hatchet em into nice fire starter just (and when) the flames go out and I just happen to not be around to save the day, only to come home and find the wood box full and kindling box empty, fire nonexistent, and gas furnace going hell bent for election. Does this only happen to me? Just throwing it out there.. JUST SAYING!!

... gas furnace going hell bent for election. Does this only happen to me? Just throwing it out there.. JUST SAYING!!

I WISH I had a gas furnace for when the other half doesn't want to keep a fire going. If it goes out or doesn't get lit we've got electric heat. Talk about a power bill...

She's no bark AND no bite... unless you're a stray plastic bag blowing down the street, then she'll try to tear the door off the frame to kill you.

Ha ha ha... I know that type. Our pit is LOTS of bark, but no bite. 50 lbs of taught muscle and a ferocious bark, but he's really just a wimp on the inside.

I WISH I had a gas furnace for when the other half doesn't want to keep a fire going. If it goes out or doesn't get lit we've got electric heat. Talk about a power bill...
I understand. It's not like we haven't been doing this routine the last 10 years. I love her to death but she just doesn't quite get the concept.. Fuel+oxygen+heat..tadaaa..FIRE

Back