Tractor supply going back to husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of those is actually a redmax designed saw. The GZ4350, it's a mid 40cc pro saw
Three chainsaw models are true Redmax/Zenoah units. GZ3500T, GZ360, and the GZ4350.

Double A told me they just got a few more skids of CS2166's.

Next time you see you're SWI rep tell him Makita Steve says Hi!

Three chainsaw models are true Redmax/Zenoah units. GZ3500T, GZ360, and the GZ4350.

Double A told me they just got a few more skids of CS2166's.

Next time you see you're SWI rep tell him Makita Steve says Hi!

Ya the GZ360 was kind of disappointing due to the fact it looked cheesy compared to the GZ3500T

They started putting more poulans in our TS.

Steve
+! here. they quit carrying the Red bar oil. Most of the Jonsered "branded' chains are gone. They quit carrying the jonsered mix for a bit. I now see it back on the shelf maybe two tiny Jred saws in the store and a few yellow poulans.

Redmax is unheard of here. Outside of this website I have never heard or seen one. Are they any good?

Considering that they're just Jonsered saws with different stickers and Jonsered saws are just Husqvarna with different colored plastic, whatever you say about a husky you can say about a current redmax.

Brother has an older Redmax bp blower with the left hand stick control, said he likes it better than my stihl, of course mines the old square top model. I like my control perfectly, not on a pull down arm. I believe his is a true Redmax.

Steve

The Redmax brush cutters, trimmers and edgers look like a cross between a Robin and a Echo. I've got a Robin but carbs are NLA so it's hanging on the shop wall. Gave in to a husky split boom, didn't car for still and don't like the carbs Echo uses.

Steve

Redmax is unheard of here. Outside of this website I have never heard or seen one. Are they any good?

They make excellent saws and string trimmers. I run them at work, they make good power and are very hard to kill. We give them to the calfire inmate crews we work with and they are abusive.

The Redmax brush cutters, trimmers and edgers look like a cross between a Robin and a Echo. I've got a Robin but carbs are NLA so it's hanging on the shop wall. Gave in to a husky split boom, didn't car for still and don't like the carbs Echo uses.

Steve
RedMax absolutely has no link with Robin and Echo. We've been a Redmax dealer for a quarter of a century.

Husqvarna purchased RedMax for their strato technology, patents and engineers..... years ago.
If y’all ask me, Husqvarna is the dirt bag, not RedMax.
Any one of you that own a strato saw, specifically a Hooski or Jonnysorehead can give thanks to RedMax ;)

Husqvarna purchased RedMax for their strato technology, patents and engineers..... years ago.
If y’all ask me, Husqvarna is the dirt bag, not RedMax.
Any one of you that own a strato saw, specifically a Hooski or Jonnysorehead can give thanks to RedMax ;)
Not husqvarna's first generation strato engines. 575/576. Was there more?

not against change I guess ...I am sure red max makes some good stuff .... I think I have a trimmer or two there strong ..... just hope the classics stay ake: 2258,2260,2172,2166 saws ect.....they can badge them how ever they want ....even wrap them in a tortilla, a serve with salsa ............lol

I think it's a good move, since Redmax is well liked for trimmers, hedgers,and blowers, makes sense to extend that good will to chainsaws and get the landscapers to buy the whole line. I like that top handle, and a big jonseredmax. Not too many landscapers I know of using anything jonsered, I always wanted a 2095 jonsered saw.

not against change I guess ...I am sure red max makes some good stuff .... I think I have a trimmer or two there strong ..... just hope the classics stay ake: 2258,2260,2172,2166 saws ect.....they can badge them how ever they want ....even wrap them in a tortilla, a serve with salsa ............lol
The CS2253, CS2258, CS2260, and CS2166 are not in the Redmax lineup for 2018.

Only autotune chainsaw will be the GZ5000 which is the old CS2252.

The CS2253, CS2258, CS2260, and CS2166 are not in the Redmax lineup for 2018.

Only autotune chainsaw will be the GZ5000 which is the old CS2252.
well that's a pisser..........dropping all ( or most ) of all the good saws ....seems like foolish move ............ I will not have to learn the new #'s for these saws then ..as I will not be buying ...just the dolmar to Makita...dilemma to remember ....

Back