• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ms462 with heat NLA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have to drive and pick them up, 3 hour round trip, which I won't be doing until I get money from interested parties. These come with a 20 inch es light and rs chain which I would be keeping as my end. This price is not cheap but it is much cheaper than they are retailing for here. I am able to get this price by contacting several of the 12 dealers in Sweden and also using a one time discount that I have received as a result of completing a chainsaw certification coure last year, otherwise these would cost over 1700 shipped. I am still waiting on an answer from a couple more dealers but I doubt they will offer a better price than this.

I would have to drive and pick them up, 3 hour round trip, which I won't be doing until I get money from interested parties. These come with a 20 inch es light and rs chain which I would be keeping as my end. This price is not cheap but it is much cheaper than they are retailing for here. I am able to get this price by contacting several of the 12 dealers in Sweden and also using a one time discount that I have received as a result of completing a chainsaw certification coure last year, otherwise these would cost over 1700 shipped. I am still waiting on an answer from a couple more dealers but I doubt they will offer a better price than this.
That's cool.
Are you also getting one for yourself :).
Do you offer break-in service on them :happy:.

That's cool.
Are you also getting one for yourself :).
Do you offer break-in service on them :happy:.
None for myself, I already have too many saws and my MOFO 044 is more than enough saw for anything I come across. I like the older school saws anyways. Worst thing about my 361 IMO is the spring AV. Break in service?

None for myself, I already have too many saws and my MOFO 044 is more than enough saw for anything I come across. I like the older school saws anyways. Worst thing about my 361 IMO is the spring AV. Break in service?
So maybe just the break-in service.
The main thing I don't like about the 361 is the color :laugh:, stihl did a great job making the 361 a lot like a husky :muscle:.
Speaking of that, when are you going to be shipping the 572 :rock:.

So maybe just the break-in service.
The main thing I don't like about the 361 is the color :laugh:, stihl did a great job making the 361 a lot like a husky :muscle:.
Speaking of that, when are you going to be shipping the 572 :rock:.
Have not seen a 572 here yet except for a kid up in Stockholm on youtube that got one off Husqvarna cuz he is special like that I guess.

Latest posts

Back