• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS460 Rescue Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here you go guys.
Picked this one up a while ago and since I've got 1 or 2 other saws :innocent: I'll be letting it go down the rd so someone can put it to work.
Just had it out yesterday and had a little fun running it in some ash with a 24, or I guess stihl calls them a 25 lol.
I'll get some pictures up in a bit, saw is in pretty good condition.
Saw is being sold PHO $650 plus shipping.
Thanks for looking guys :).

Here you go guys.
Picked this one up a while ago and since I've got 1 or 2 other saws :innocent: I'll be letting it go down the rd so someone can put it to work.
Just had it out yesterday and had a little fun running it in some ash with a 24, or I guess stihl calls them a 25 lol.
I'll get some pictures up in a bit, saw is in pretty good condition.
Saw is being sold PHO $650 plus shipping.
Thanks for looking guys :).
:innocent::popcorn2:

Looks like Master control lever is missing? Marker writing on covers ? Is this listed on O P E ?
Are you looking for a companion for the 360 pro :).
The master control is there, and works great.
I try to take the same pictures with every ad so it doesn't look as though I'm hiding anything. Then if there are any issues that stand out from the overall condition of the saw I will take pictures of that also.
The saw was previously owned by a fire dept and they will write on the plastics like that sometimes.
I don't list on opeforum, should I, I know one or two guys who frequent that site :innocent:.
I'm up, just watching a movie with my wife when you tagged the ad, no computer during the movie, happy wife happy life :yes:.
Movies over so here's a picture of the master control, didn't even think about that not showing in the others, but it is kind of hidden under the filter cover.
Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 1.01.06 AM.png

I removed the rescue covers and put a set of AM felling spikes on as well as a different 3/4 wrap handle that is also AM and in like new condition.
I decided I had to have another saw that I bought this weekend so I'm going to let this one go like this for $600 plus shipping since I got a good deal on the new one :).
Pictures coming in a few minutes.

If you ever want to get permanent marker off something fairly easy...use rubbing alcohol. Or even everclear or some sort

If you ever want to get permanent marker off something fairly easy...use rubbing alcohol. Or even everclear or some sort
Thanks Lee.
That will be for the new owner, but I may have a chance sometime to use that tip, you never know :).

Saw is sold friends, thanks for looking,
Brett

That's what I was thinking, with three young kids running around and their friends, it's likely I'll use it sooner rather than later.
Cotton balls soaked in running alcohol on spots on clothes. They'll absorb it into them. Ok I'm done. Text me for more!! Lol

Back