• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husky 272 oem cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric howes

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for a oem 272xp cylinder and piston kit...let me know what you have. Preferably new

I have a NIB kit. If you make me an offer I can't refuse then I may let it go. Pretty set on keeping it though for when I ever get around to my 272 project

What makes the genuine 272 P&C so much more desirable over an AM unit with caber rings? Just wondering!

What makes the genuine 272 P&C so much more desirable over an AM unit with caber rings? Just wondering!

Quality Control. People actually touch every single one of them. I deal with Quality Assurance on stuff that has nothing to do with chainsaws BUT I can tell you that QA is a large part of the cost. They dont simply wash off the casting sand, do a little machining (on a non calibrated machine for all we know) and ship it.

If i can buy an AM 372xp topend from alibaba for $4.99, how much do you trust it? who actually QA'd this thing? 13,000rpm and it is supposed to survive?

Back