• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 3120xp $750

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s good I just have not herd from him in a long while I know starting to get worried something had happened to him

Hopefully he’ll get my Saw out soon

That’s good I just have not herd from him in a long while I know starting to get worried something had happened to him

Hopefully he’ll get my Saw out soon
Was he going to do extra on the saw as in porting it or did you just buy it as is and haven’t received it yet?

Have you tried contacting him any other method than through the forum?

Yes I talk to him on the phone a couple months back And he promised me that mine was next and then it would be in the mail

There is a bit more to the story I actually received it a couple weeks after I purchased it when it arrived it wasn’t right so I called him and told him what it was doing he told me send it back so I mail it back

I just get nervous when someone has the money and the saw for such a long time And you don’t hear back from them

Anyone have his current phone number? not the 423-346-5399 it doesn’t seem to be active anymore:confused:

Latest posts

Back