• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 562xp Husqvarna PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL If you could meet me you would see that I am a generally happy guy. The written word doesn't come out exactly as we intend, sometimes.. Let's see, you have been here a half month and feel OK with attacking someone here with 1,170 likes and almost 17 years of membership. WOW

Slick 50 asked what I would consider legitimate questions for someone buying a USED saw.

In MY OPINION, you over reacted, and if anyone was "attacking" it was you.

Maybe you had a bad day, I don't know, but in my opinion your replies were unjustified.

I have seen some your posts on here in the past, and from those you seemed like someone who I would enjoy Fishing or bowling with, and I was surprised at the replies :surprised3:

I Hope you find a buyer for your saw

Doug

Someone ask legitimate questions about a saw and to respond sarcastically and condescending towards the poster is not good etiquette no matter how long your on here! I can see why after 17 years he has no more likes than he has.
Bingo...

Sent from my ASUS_P00J using Tapatalk

I've been dealing with Mike and he is super helpful and quick to answer. Nice clear pics and good description of the saw. Seems like a straightforward and no nonsense kinda dude. IMHO.

:cheers:

I have also been here a long time as well... not quite 17 years, but long enough to know that it just 'makes sense' to ask for pictures and a brief description of condition....PARTS and SAWS condition can all be in the eye of the beholder, I think even MIKE would agree there...

With the updates and changes even this model went through, knowing a year can eliminate issues when the buyer gets something not as expected... and with the comment of 'saw enthusiasts' yeah, sometimes they want something the way they want it; and would like to be assured because they 'trust' the fellow member...

I don't think a pic of the serial # if someone wants it is too much to ask....

I got a saw from another member and I was never told it was a warrantied-out saw... serial tag missing. That would have been nice to know when dropping 500 on a 562... :mad: I got a piston with bearing chunk holes in it, and a rotted case half too... but stuff was 'all good...'

Both from members that have been here 'long enough to not want a hassle...' So...

Mike, GLWS. Those are bad-ass saws, BTW. especially the couple that have crossed paths with my lathe and burrs...

Latest posts

Back