the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off to Helsinki next, then fly to Kitillä and will be racing Porsches for 4 days at there motorsport complex in Levi on frozen lakes and packed snow....will post a few watch pics for 460 sideways in the car

gday all long time no post ...... a mate I
of mine just got 2 066 flat tops given to him both no p
spark how do I test the coil ...

It gets around hey.
You might see it in The Grand Bizaar in Istanbul in a couple of weeks, with all my Muslim mates, all 70 odd million of them there.
Or maybe in Ephesus, 3000 odd yo ruins. I think they filmed an old James Bond there with Jaws loafing around.

Call me timid but as good as the experiences and sights promise to be, I'd be too scared to be in that part of the world until things settle down. Good luck with it all.

Call me timid but as good as the experiences and sights promise to be, I'd be too scared to be in that part of the world until things settle down. Good luck with it all.

Estonia and Finland are totally safe. Less crime here than at home. Turkey isn't great with the fighting going on in Syria but apart from the Syrian border it's not too bad. Been a few attacks in Istanbul and Ankara but hey....now's my chance to visit so I jumped at it.

Latest posts

Back