• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pioneer Farmsaw possibly for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creed coaltrain

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am considering.....not certain.....selling my pioneer farmsaw. I purchased it new 37 years ago. I only use it for big stuff.... It is a 16-17 lb saw. It is all original except for the bar. I have a 20 inch bar on it now. I ran a tank of gas through it the end of January and it works flawlessly. I am not very motivated to sell it but if the market is there I would part with it. This is not a flea market saw that needs parts.

If I do decide to sell it....what is a fair price???? I ran this saw for a month sept 2019 cleaning up storm damage....I am too old for a 16 lb saw....I suspect it may not be worth enough to bother selling it.

I'll play along. $200 mint condition, $125 nice paint good condition, $75-$100 for average runner. $50 for parts.

I'll play along. $200 mint condition, $125 nice paint good condition, $75-$100 for average runner. $50 for parts.
sounds reasonable.....i would need to figure out how to post pictures ..hope by Wed I can figure out how that gets done....I assume shipping to be $35 or so to lower 48??????

0204201000_resized.jpg
[/ATTACH] upload_2020-2-4_12-4-59.jpeg pioneer2.jpg let me know what you would consider the condition of this saw would be....runs very good.......really struggling to figure out this picture game.....

Attachments

• pioneer front.jpg
    pioneer front.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Back