Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only one Jonny for me. A poor ol 510sp. Probably too far gone to be repaired but I'm holding on to it yet. Someday perhaps...
d8da2115572ef46e1a03e60db11f8dcc.jpg

Im

Im just starting to go through them and take pictures and try to sell them in the trading post soon... Looks like one almost mint sup797& posbly a Prototype 797g are the best the other ones are just carcusses with various thin thick rings and diff carberator combos for now

I have tried closing a deal with BigBoyNasty and he will not reply to me after I asked for his info so we could close the deal. It has thrown some red flags and just want to warn others so they don't get ripped off.

According to time stamp, he was in AS this evening

Steve

Yea, he replies to people that send new messages. Have some other friends on here that say he replied to them when they sent a message to see if he would reply. It was a lot of money and he wouldn't offer his cell phone number so we could talk about everything. Kinda sketchy. I like to talk to someone if it's a large transaction to hash out all the details and make sure all the bases are covered on both sides.

Yea, he replies to people that send new messages. Have some other friends on here that say he replied to them when they sent a message to see if he would reply. It was a lot of money and he wouldn't offer his cell phone number so we could talk about everything. Kinda sketchy. I like to talk to someone if it's a large transaction to hash out all the details and make sure all the bases are covered on both sides.
Yea you can't be too careful, especially now since the market for these vintage Macs are being driven up, a lot of people seeing it as an opportunity to rip someone off for a lot of money since we are a relatively trusting community

Yea you can't be too careful, especially now since the market for these vintage Macs are being driven up, a lot of people seeing it as an opportunity to rip someone off for a lot of money since we are a relatively trusting community

I try to give people the benefit of doubt but felt like I better warn others. Have heard of too many people sending money and getting ripped off latley.

Back