Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can go from organ music to Gwar in the same playlist. Unclestash has some good videos of his wife on the church organ floating around AS she's very good. I could tell some stories about things I used to be into statute of limitations and all I'd rather not o_O.
I'm that way too. I guess 20yrs on the road will do that to you, you can't always get the stations you want lol.
I had the great fortune of a private sing along with the unclemoustachios with her on the piano, still waiting for my signature on a picture from that event LOL.
@unclemoustache

No mice. Bees, black flies and a scary looking little jumping spider with white marks on its back. But no mice.
That's good. I was glad I got them out of the house before they ended up running around everywhere.
Yesterday I found a nest under the hood of my suburban :rare2:. Let stuff sit for a minute and somethings gonna make it home.

Havent posted in this thread in a long while so figured I'd share my dumb moment with you guys. Weather is warm today and jumped on the oportunity to split my rounds. Some I had to noodle in half because they were just too heavy and large for me to get up on the splitter even with the boards i use. Any how I split away and say "hey let me go get my logrite hookaroon and stop bending over to pick up the larger splits. So getting towards the end....tired and I take a half ass stupid wack at one near me and MISS and get the inside of me right foot WOW THAT HURT!!!!. thankfully I was wearing some nice thick boots but still managed to puncture right through it all and hit the bone right there.
87106e175badb631e0fa9b41bb904fd8.jpg
d52c2e76efa4004fdc46e69bee62f391.jpg
e448f16dc241e0ad55ce4625475fbb9c.jpg
7c5fef6158fcd715eebde0ffbe25a32e.jpg

That's good. I was glad I got them out of the house before they ended up running around everywhere.
Yesterday I found a nest under the hood of my suburban :rare2:. Let stuff sit for a minute and somethings gonna make it home.
IMG_20171219_162112.jpg Or use it for food storage like they did my Grom intake.

Good bit of work there !
Sorry to hear about pv incident, I hope it's just like a quick rainday delay ,.
Yeah nothing 4 Advil can't handle. Hurts like hell when I walk but should get better fairly quick. I have to stack all the wood now thats all the rounds are completely split and this foot isn't gonna stop me, although it will slow me down. Lol

Aint no way I'm licking one of those.

Wait till you've tried grey box!

Is it sad I know what episode that clip was from? He was doing God's work, if I recall correctly.

The really sad thing is if you said to a teenager today about that episode where Homer was licking toads they don't have the first clue who or what you are talking about. I mentioned Mr Ed (a horse is a horse, of course, of course) to a 25 year old recently - he had no idea who Mr Ed was. Kids these days *shakes head* .

Back