2018’ Upstate NY GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to go - but be it I have an infant at home, my soul is owned by his grower.

We'll see if she's willing to let me be gone for a 12hr day - I work 70hrs+ a week year round so my chances of getting to do anything other than help her out at home are close to nonexistent....

I'd like to go - but be it I have an infant at home, my soul is owned by his grower.

We'll see if she's willing to let me be gone for a 12hr day - I work 70hrs+ a week year round so my chances of getting to do anything other than help her out at home are close to nonexistent....
Come Saturday...

Hello all,
New here to AS and living in the Tug Hill region of NY. I would love to come to this year's GTG, what can I expect to go on? Should I get a room for the night (no drinking and driving)?

Ray @redray46 is currently hunting for a new van for himself so I suggested he find one in the central Iowa area so I have a good excuse to drive out to NY again...

Sounds like Hedgefest 2018 is going to be quite large this year too...

Back