• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Climbing Gear

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrokenSVT

Where did all these saws come from?!?
Reaction score
Hey guys! I've found a mentor and would like to start climbing a bit. I'm not ready to break the bank on premium brand new equipment just yet. I'm hoping maybe some deals are out there to be had.

I'm looking for gaffs, saddle/belt, ropes, helmet, the whole shebang...on a budget at first. Hoping to secure an SRT setup over time.

Thanks for looking!

What size saddle are you looking for?

Hey there! I picked up a Weaver Cougar and modded it "Liger" style. I'm basically looking for more rope and ascenders(foot and knee) at this point, plus a Friction Saver and Portawrap. Also all kinds of miscellaneous hardware to play with. Eventually a Zigzag. The list goes on and on...

what kinds of things do u still need? ive got a bunch of stuff around for climbing and rigging

what kinds of things do u still need? ive got a bunch of stuff around for climbing and rigging

Hey! Thanks for the reply.

I'm still looking for mostly rigging things, various odds and ends(more 'biners!), and a foot ascender mostly.

ive got a heavy duty 3/4" 40,000lb impact block, l kinds of tenex slings and can splice up any tenex stuff u need.

ive got a heavy duty 3/4" 40,000lb impact block, l kinds of tenex slings and can splice up any tenex stuff u need.

Nice! We'll have to get in touch. I finally got to climb a bit last week. It's a blast!

Back