• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 28" polished Jonsered Bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Reaction score
I would really like to find a 28" polished jonsered bar to go on my 2094, will entertain larger bars, but no less than 28"

Here are the pictures. I don't know why they look dark or uneven. The bar is one piece solid chrome shiny bright. The flash makes it look different shades but it must be a reflection and a reflection on my lack of photo skills. Mike
chrome bar 001.jpg chrome bar 002.jpg chrome bar 003.jpg chrome bar 004.jpg

Is there anything Mike doesn't have? I was at a middle of nowhere Amish J-red shop today and they had a 28", but not branded. Good score OP

The Carlton bars Baileys sold at one time were rebadged Sandvik/Windsor bars. I have 1 20'', 2 24'' labeled as Carlton, and then the 28'' labeled Sandvik/Windsor. They may still sell them, I haven't been on their site in a long time. Shipping was too expensive.

Back