2018’ Upstate NY GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahahaha, nice. Never get a stihl, you’ll be stihl pulling it trying to start it. Stihl picking up all the crews falling of it and stihl wondering why you believed the hype. My saw on the bench was a runner when going the bench. I just wanted to look for more power.

Hahahahaha, nice. Never get a stihl, you’ll be stihl pulling it trying to start it. Stihl picking up all the crews falling of it and stihl wondering why you believed the hype. My saw on the bench was a runner when going the bench. I just wanted to look for more power.
I think perhaps you’ve mistaken screws falling out for a Husky? Only saws I’ve ever heard of shedding hardware came from Sweden.
Matter of fact, Husqvarna copied Stihl hardware on the 572 from my understanding.

Dunno, I’ve seen a muffler or two fall right of a German creamsicle......

Truth be told I’ve had screws rattle loose on the Husky’s too. Just so much fun poking the bear with you stihl lovers.

All I know is I've seen some 075's and 076's that will rattle the bolts, screws and
what have you right out. Seen some with sheet metal screws, lag bolts, sticks, etc
in them. Some vibrate so bad I don't care what you put in them it's coming out
weather it's clued, lock tited, or cross threaded it's coming out.

...so since I'm flying in, should I break down my 2139 and bring it in my suitcase?

Put that in a carry on.

tried that with an old ECHO 70cc something or other, (I think 750), I picked up while in Richmond, VA.

@David B, don’t.

The TSA left me a nasty note & had to have a word with me about trying to board a plane with a chainsaw that had a flammable residue type liquid “on” it.

Mr. TSA finally said, “ It’s got gas in it. You tried to fly with gasoline.”

I said, “Nope, I poured the gas out in the hotel parking lot @ 0500.”

Needless to say, I didn’t get to keep the saw.

Yea it is true that the Muffler bolts on my MS440 came loose, but if I recall correctly, Matt, his Dad and I were all running my Stihls at the time!!! A sitting saw will generally not loose any bolts!

I also seem to remember that Husky Mechanic guy making me promise to leave my 044 to him in my will, and he also told me that if I had a few more beers my MS 360 would have gone home with him!!!

They can all be good!

Hopefully there will be some Jonny Red stuff for sale. I need to add to my collection.

Might be able to find a 4x4

f780d46f436981ff87e6079b1567d4aa.jpg
That looks like something Sheriff Joe in Arizona would make the inmates use if they wanted heat.

"You want to get warm, get on the saw bike and cut some wood for the stove....damn illegals" :eek:

NYH1.

That looks like something Sheriff Joe in Arizona would make the inmates use if they wanted heat.

"You want to get warm, get on the saw bike and cut some wood for the stove....damn illegals" :eek:

NYH1.
He will also have you pedal with no clothes lol.

Back