2018’ Upstate NY GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I know is I've seen some 075's and 076's that will rattle the bolts, screws and
what have you right out. Seen some with sheet metal screws, lag bolts, sticks, etc
in them. Some vibrate so bad I don't care what you put in them it's coming out
weather it's clued, lock tited, or cross threaded it's coming out.
LMAO

Sounds like Wilton/Saratoga. By the Lowes and Wal-Mart.

Yup right across the road from Wally World. If I had finished before noon. I was going to try and make it over to your shop. However, got done at 3pm and I had a 3.5 hr drive home

I brought home this little gem. Some very "nice" person decided to remove the marble monuments. IMG_20180405_094313756.jpg

So what' required to attend one of these GTG's? Do we RSVP, bring cheerleader's, stripers, what do we gotta do?

Bring protective gear if you want to do any cutting. Bring saws if you want to. Otherwise it's just a great time hanging out, breathing 2-stroke exhaust, and having fun. I'm not gonna miss it this year.

Usually, around a hundred or more folks and several hundred saws, and a bunch of other weird stuff people bring for fun.

I had a great time two years ago just running an excavator for a couple hours, holding up logs for others to buck up.

I've never been to one these, I'm assuming that they are family friendly, my 11 year old son wants to come along, just making sure that's cool.

Back