Ordered a MS241cm today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats. Great little saw

Στάλθηκε από το LG-H818 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Am boxing up and sending my 241 down the road today. Nice saw but got too many so out it goes.

I got my 241 at the end of January. I love this little saw. It makes the same power as a Ms250 but lighter, more durable and has a magnesium case.

I ported the muffler on mine and it made a noticeable jump in torque, and the M-Tronic system tuned to it in seconds.

I'm now running a 18" bar with a .325 chain and it still cuts GREAT.

People who throw off on the MS241, has probably never used one. Even Brad endorses the mighty 42cc beast :-D

20180412_074830-1008x756.jpg

I got my 241 at the end of January. I love this little saw. It makes the same power as a Ms250 but lighter, more durable and has a magnesium case.

I ported the muffler on mine and it made a noticeable jump in torque, and the M-Tronic system tuned to it in seconds.

I'm now running a 18" bar with a .325 chain and it still cuts GREAT.

People who throw off on the MS241, has probably never used one. Even Brad endorses the mighty 42cc beast :-D

View attachment 646441
Brad likes them ported

They rip with a cannon supermini 18" picco bar on them. It just so happens I have a new such bar for sale, cheap. PM for details.

How do you like the 241 ?

I absolutely love mine. It handles like a MS180, but has the grunt of an MS250. I recently switched mine over to a 7 tooth 325 sprocket and running an 18" bar from a 251 on it. It amazes me how well these little saws run. I added a muffler mod, and I couldn't be happier. Well I could be happier, but Brad said he is retired lol.

Back