Power beyond hydraulics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the valve

Attachments

• 9B67FF41-1011-4807-8B95-031640008F22.png
    9B67FF41-1011-4807-8B95-031640008F22.png
    282.8 KB · Views: 9
What is the brand name on the valve? Most companies use aftermarket supplier parts. You'll have more luck with the supplier than the equipment mfgr finding information online.

The hydraulic schematic in the hoses and fittings section of that manual is epically bad, im not even sure if its an open or closed center system. It has a gear pump, so its probably open center system, but you'd need more detailed schematics to know for sure the function of that port on the control valve. If your machiine family came equipped with an optional auxiliary system (which this manual didn't seem to indicate really) looking into that might help you find out the functionality of that port.

From what I understand it didn’t have true aux ports what they did was quick connect off the tilt cylinders and used the tilt valve to run the post auger attachment wich would just hang plumb without the tilt cylinders, I don’t know who made the valve I can’t see it very well where it is

Best thing I can say is to add a single spool valve in to the front of your loader control valve that has power beyond. I think this valve might be a Diesel Kiki/Zexel valve but thats just a guess off of Ford loader valve parts on ebay. No way to be sure and probably impossible to find the right power beyond plug to allow you to use your valve like that. Note the large bushing that is in the right side that blocks the return passage.

Power beyond just isolates n low pressure passages on the outside of the from high pressure ones to allow you to feed another valve without blowing out all your seals. You then need a separate return port for the low pressure return (end outlet).

You may experience changed flow priority. Such as doing bucket curl and grapple, the grapple my close before allowing the bucket to curl. (esp if you have the valve all the way open)

Valves_BA-BC-Series_Power-Beyond-Option.jpg

Depending on the flow of your pump, this looks like a decent option:

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/t...MIv4S9hdXz2gIVmLjACh2VNw2KEAQYASABEgJN4PD_BwE

Latest posts

Back