Stubborn chainsaw users....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icedogs28

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
So... A new neighbor moved in last week. His yard has a nice tree that shades my patio. Last weekend he informed me that he wanted to trim the tree. I offered to help. He said "no, I got it, I have a chainsaw" . A few hours later I hear an electronic chainsaw stuggling ! I look over the fence to see him leaning on the poor dull home Depot saw. So dull it's hopping and skipping all over the tree. I offer to help again, he declines the offer. Long story short... This is now the view from my back yard...
IMG_20180416_190128107_HDR.jpg

So... A new neighbor moved in last week. His yard has a nice tree that shades my patio. Last weekend he informed me that he wanted to trim the tree. I offered to help. He said "no, I got it, I have a chainsaw" . A few hours later I hear an electronic chainsaw stuggling ! I look over the fence to see him leaning on the poor dull home Depot saw. So dull it's hopping and skipping all over the tree. I offer to help again, he declines the offer. Long story short... This is now the view from my back yard...
View attachment 647644
That's really beautiful. You should thank him.

I had a coworker who knew I was into chainsaws ... So he related to me that he had a chainsaw... electric....cuts really well but leaks oil so badly you had to add some almost every time you use it. He doesn't work with me anymore ... I wonder if he moved. . .

Sent from my SM-J120W using Tapatalk

I'm normally a man who advocates small government or no government but i'd be strongly in favour of legislation banning assholes like that owning saws.

Sent from my SM-G389F using Tapatalk

View attachment 647644
That's a freaking hack job, you sure he had a chainsaw and not a sawsall.

Steve

View attachment 647644
It's like a bad haircut, a few months & it'll bush up & you'll hardly notice it anymore

Latest posts

Back