Stubborn chainsaw users....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A sawsall would have done better.

I actually witnessed a moron fall a 14" dia weeping willow with a Makita recip with a 7" wood blade in it. Took him about 4 hrs of sweating, cussing, pulling it over with a cable comealong and a few wacks now and then with a machete. I was doing a big reno next door to him, he had never uttered a word to me previously but marched over that morning and stated. I know you have a chainsaw, seen you use it a few days back, can I borrow it. Me, replied, not here today, can bring it tomorrow but I cut with it. Him, nope I will cut it and get rid of it today, can I borrow your handsaw. Nope I say, its not designed for cutting green tree wood, only a 12 point finish saw. He stomps off and few mins later I hear the recip saw running....LOL

I actually witnessed a moron fall a 14" dia weeping willow with a Makita recip with a 7" wood blade in it. Took him about 4 hrs of sweating, cussing, pulling it over with a cable comealong and a few wacks now and then with a machete. I was doing a big reno next door to him, he had never uttered a word to me previously but marched over that morning and stated. I know you have a chainsaw, seen you use it a few days back, can I borrow it. Me, replied, not here today, can bring it tomorrow but I cut with it. Him, nope I will cut it and get rid of it today, can I borrow your handsaw. Nope I say, its not designed for cutting green tree wood, only a 12 point finish saw. He stomps off and few mins later I hear the recip saw running....LOL

Oh that poor makita.lol.

I'm normally a man who advocates small government or no government but i'd be strongly in favour of legislation banning assholes like that owning saws.

Sent from my SM-G389F using Tapatalk
Agree with that but by the time you real isle he's an ******* the damage to whatever he's cutting is badly mauled

I watched video on you tube, may have been August Hunicke, he was called in to remove a tree where the neighbor had dug up and cut all of the supporting roots where they grew under the fence on the property lines. So now this poor guys tree, which was 100ft tall is in danger of crushing his house because of some moron.

Yeah, there should be laws about morons having children. But hey, we all relish freedom.
Yeah, but what we might consider a moron in our reality may be someone working on a cure for cancer, for instance.

Back