The Problem with Normal People

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wood is too much. It is so beautiful. It is a gift. Nothing like freshly cut healthy wood. I'd like to make a car out of as much wood as possible. Everything made from steel that wood can replace.

Always liked hockey, never loved it. But the playoffs are a different animal. Too little scoring overall, but the playoffs raise the bar. Whenever my friends would let me play with them, I would hit myself with my stick.

Back in the day when all them Yankees were moving down south to Florida I got to know a few. A lot of them played hockey growing up. Every one of them were missing their front teeth. Before I left my precious home that had been invaded by space aliens supposedly from, they said, places like Ohio, Michigan, Minnesota, etc., I got to go see the Solar Bears play hockey in Orlando. Long story short is that I had the best time and always remember it. Especially loved when the puck would hit the plexiglass at what seemed to be Mach II - BAM! That was some fun stuff.

The rules regarding fighting in hockey are very clear and make a lot of sense. You can beat to death your opponent if he calls your momma a not nice name, and you get a 5 minute major penalty for roughhousing. If someone trips another player causing a broken back, a cracked skull, and permanent and profound brain damage, he gets nothing if his stick first or simultaneously, touches a puck in the act of intentionally trying to break his life in half.
I should have been a hockey player, although, I probably would have tripped myself, smashed my head in the boards and rendered senseless, useless and unable to remember nothin, begun posting on arboristsite about who knows what.

Hey Dead Heads, let me ask you a question which I hope doesn't offend anybody.

How come the Dead sound exactly the same on every song? And, how come no Dead member could sing? They sound like poisoned cattle mating in a thunder storm.

Open your mind up and listen to the tunes. You gotta really listen to it, they are/were actually pretty talented musicians. Bob Weir isn't a bad singer and Jerry could do no wrong. The live stuff is way better then any studio taped recordings. The dead/jam bands defiantly aren't for everybody, I need to be in the mood nowadays to listen to jam bands. A solid buzz really helps to enjoy the dead.

Open your mind up and listen to the tunes. You gotta really listen to it, they are/were actually pretty talented musicians. Bob Weir isn't a bad singer and Jerry could do no wrong. The live stuff is way better then any studio taped recordings. The dead/jam bands defiantly aren't for everybody, I need to be in the mood nowadays to listen to jam bands. A solid buzz really helps to enjoy the dead.

Honestly? I'm starting to like em. I don't know why. They have the weirdest sound, like circus or carnival music but with a good beat. And they are musicians, baby. They can boogie. But, they can't sing, but they don't sound too bad, at times, but it's strange.

I feared big time that Cosby would get off. Busted on all counts. He'll never see the inside of a prison, though, but at least he's spending that ill-begotten fortune on lawyers. That's almost the equivalent of them doing to him what he did to his victims. Hurts, don't it, Bill, you PIG?

Been buzzing around on my 660. She's cutting like WW3 when she's mad at me (99% of the time). She's a wrecking machine (the saw.) I almost know how to sharpen chains these days. She does make a sharp right turn into the slabs I'm cutting, but I now know why. Just a little touch up with a file on one side and I might get a straight line. Can't wait.

The greatest band by far is Tull. Ian Anderson is a true genius.

Do you ever wonder how in the world others don't love your music choices like they are by far the best in the world? How is it remotely possible that everyone doesn't think "Look into the Sun" and "Reason For Waiting" and "Aqualung" and dozens of other Tull songs aren't superior to most songs written/sung, is the greatest mystery in the history of the universe, especially when others list their favs and I want to puke.

It's like, how come everyone in the world doesn't recognize Stihl as the greatest saw maker?

GREAT NEWS.

My future is wide open and firmly fixed. I had a revelation today watching wrestling. I have missed my calling all these years.

SUMO is where it's at, baby. Sumo's are not just enormous, fat slobs. They are enormous, fat titans, baby!

They are force fed, which is good, And they work on break out speed all the time. Their workouts put marine boot camp to shame. They exercise extremely hard. Extremely. Never knew that before.

And away we go, Ralphie. Even WW III is behind me. I can stuff my face with every conceivable type of unhealthy junk like sausages, candy, ice cream. fries, pies, cakes, roast beef--you name it, and then work my butt off to get explosive quickness. Plus, you get all the babes in the skimpy little thong you wear. PARADISE!

How did I miss this all these years. My first goal is to quit my diet and shoot up from 300 lbs to a fighting weight of 550lbs. GLORY Glory Hallelujah!

fat_sumo (2).jpg

Need a smaller thong is all

Have begun my training for the greatest test of man's strength and courage and overall prowess and I've made considerable progress already. Gained 10lbs of mass in three meals plus snacks. What a life. If I'd only known when I was 13!

Got to find out. Can you be bald and be a Sumo Champ?

Can you have replaced joints and win a Sumo championship or are you automatically disqualified?

They must explode off the line of scrimmage to smash into their opponent with devastating force. That's why they must develop speed. The first contact into that blubbery fat slob consists of shooting an elephant through a laser. This is going to get cool.

It's like, how come everyone in the world doesn't recognize Stihl as the greatest saw maker?
I can't hep ya with your hockey puck fetishes, however; I can tell you why Tull "though alright" is not even close to my favorite band and furthermore Husky is the best,
run with the big dogs or stay on the porch :rolleyes:

Ropes, and all this time I considered you to be one of our top experts. Don't get me wrong, Lenny ain't bad, ain't bad at all. But, when you think of Aqualung, Cross Eyed Mary, Locomotive Breath, etc., etc, etc., etc., etc., etc., you must concede.

Latest posts

Back