• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Local Sale, Pile of Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furb

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I'm looking to unload between 50 and 75 saws. There are a bunch of solos, shindaiwas, small mag poulans, some older echos, an oleo mac or two. If someone is local to the Berks county area they will be going cheap. I'd like to avoid shipping if possible. I'll be trying to do one brand at a time. I can't move everything at once or I'll be buried alive. I'll update this as I go. I'd like to have a load available for this weekend.

Interested i am from lehigh valley area, actually going to look at a collection friday possibly, i would like to come out and take a look at what you have for sale if thats ok

Thst may work, just curious becuase i am supposed to be going to look at a pile of saws either thursday or friday in berks county and just wondering if they are coming from the same place

Mine. I bought about 110 saws but don't have the space to store them without just piling them up if I bring them all home at once. I'm hauling them house in phases. I have most of what I want to keep at my garage. I hauled all the newer cheap saws to an auction this morning. I'd like to pass the better ones on to someone here before I start listing them online. I'd keep more but my work space has turned into storage space.

These are from a place in Lancaster county. Are you going to a closed Stihl dealer? I may know where you are talking about. There was a guy in Berks that closed and hauled most of his parts units to the scrapyard. I ended up with a good amount of some rarer parts for just over irony aluminum price.

Ok i was just curious becuase a friend of mine is unloading a pile of saws, he kind of got into a situation where he has to move and needs to get rid of them right away, thought maybe it was him, i would be interested to come and take a look at what you have definitely

No not the same scenario but what an idiot! why would anyone do such a thing??? Glad you were able to recover them, definitely looking forward to taking a look

Any preference on brand? I should have all the poulans here, already have a bunch of solos and shindaiwas. Any interest in jred 2050 and 2054s?

Latest posts

Back