Iowa GTG 2018

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iowa GTG Racing Rules
-Stock-under 45cc,3,4,5,6,over 6 CI
Muffler mod
Base gasket delete
NO!!! Grinding to the cylinder
Round unmodified chain
-Work Saws- under 45cc,3,4,5,6,over 6CI
Must Have- muffler,air filter,working choke,chain brake
NO- 2 piece heads or pipes
-Gas-3,4,5,6,over 6CI
Run on gas
Have the resemblance of a muffler
No pipes
-Firewood- under 60cc
Round unmodified chain
Same power head rules as work saws
-Open- 3,4,5,6, unlimited
-Vintage- if there’s participants
Came factory without a chain brake
-Geardrive- if there’s participants
-Stock,Work,Firewood,&Gas will be double elimination
-We are thinking of having the top 2 in each class swap saws and run again. This will be up to the participants if they are willing to do this

No 2.?
IMG_1841.JPG IMG_2157.JPG IMG_1816.JPG IMG_2030 (1).JPG IMG_2011.PNG IMG_2066.JPG

6a9384075f239335d46bdde7475c4028.jpg

bd9c10cd00ec796fbf15eb6882fae92b.jpg

Still planning on coming down Friday yet. Will there be a chain grinder available for use? Had to cut up a large chunk of Maple for a relative and hit what looked like a tap for collecting sap (it was 6-8" into the tree, so it had been there a while) with the 37" bar on my Husky 2100.

Still planning on coming down Friday yet. Will there be a chain grinder available for use? Had to cut up a large chunk of Maple for a relative and hit what looked like a tap for collecting sap (it was 6-8" into the tree, so it had been there a while) with the 37" bar on my Husky 2100.
We don't have a grinder; file everything. Someone may bring one along......

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

New member here, but if it's ok, I'd like to stop in for a while Saturday. Will bring a couple of saws for "show and tell." Mostly would like to take in the sights, and meet other folks who have too many (or not enough) saws!
That'd be great. Look forward to mtg you.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

New member here, but if it's ok, I'd like to stop in for a while Saturday. Will bring a couple of saws for "show and tell." Mostly would like to take in the sights, and meet other folks who have too many (or not enough) saws!

Great
Stop on over

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

Latest posts

Back