Thank you Chipper 1 !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mike, you too :D.
oh Brett or I should say 'OH Brother!..you didn't go for that old "long lost brother routine again did you? You're getting soft in your yrs Brett. We can't keep eating $100 bills. You need a manager... Lol

Maybe its time your wife takes the drivers seat.. :laugh:
Cheers

oh Brett or I should say 'OH Brother!..you didn't go for that old "long lost brother routine again did you? You're getting soft in your yrs Brett. We can't keep eating $100 bills. You need a manager... Lol

Maybe its time your wife takes the drivers seat.. :laugh:
Cheers
I told you I'm adopted, I'm still trying to find him lol.
Are you saying you need a job:laughing:.

I have never met Brett, but he is one of many here on AS, that I would like to meet, some to shake hands with, and some to give a swift kick to the seat of the pants:buttkick:;):surprised3::), I don't think that any one here needs to ask which line Brett would be in, or which way he would be facing :D.

Doug :cheers:

I'm game for this :sweet:.
If we're inviting Mark (@stihlaficionado ) you better bring a salad lol.
Challenge accepted. Or we could make complimentary meats so everyone gets a choice. I'm almost out of bacon though, so I either need to re-up on some pork bellies or make something else. Do smoked duck eggs count?

Challenge accepted. Or we could make complimentary meats so everyone gets a choice. I'm almost out of bacon though, so I either need to re-up on some pork bellies or make something else. Do smoked duck eggs count?
No he's not into meats, he likes things like Brussels sprouts :baba: :laugh:.
Bacon sounds great, got some chicken eggs steaming as we speak, need my protein :sweet:.

My lady is trying so hard to find a way that I like the sprouts, but mom made them so much growing up that I just can't do it. Oh, and if you haven't had smoked eggs yet Brett you must. They're next level boiled eggs.

My lady is trying so hard to find a way that I like the sprouts, but mom made them so much growing up that I just can't do it. Oh, and if you haven't had smoked eggs yet Brett you must. They're next level boiled eggs.
Maybe a few oz of BBQ sauce :laugh:.
Had them, their great, but our little egg cooker works great, speaking of that, I'm heading to the kitchen now to grab a few before the little vultures move in :surprised3:.

Fry your bacon and then cooke your sprouts in the bacon grease. I love both. You guys get a GTG together and i'd like to join. I grew up working in a Polish meat market and i will bring some choice smoked meats as well.

maybe this. :rolleyes:
brussel-beer-facebook.jpg

Back