Chainsaws and Lifelong Friends Raffle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I remember why I left this forum.

The grass is definitely greener over at 'Operation Poopin' Eagle'.

Totally off topic, but that huge photo is always there, so I gotta ask about that full wrap bar. Does it obstruct the bar nuts? Never had a full wrap on a saw. I ordered one for the 562XP, but it hasn't come in yet.

Some wrap handles do, and some don’t. Some saws you have to get a stubby bar wrench. I’m not sure on this saw, but I will check.

Some wrap handles do, and some don’t. Some saws you have to get a stubby bar wrench. I’m not sure on this saw, but I will check.
On second thought, I don’t have that exact saw, as I replaced it with this saw...

Same exact handle that I swapped over from my Dolmar...

9FE578CF-F840-4371-9216-1CB55E523DA0.jpeg D691F890-C488-4EA5-9024-42F38FE806BA.jpeg

On second thought, I don’t have that exact saw, as I replaced it with this saw...

Same exact handle that I swapped over from my Dolmar...

View attachment 649842 View attachment 649843

I've seen pics of the Solo, but I think they were pre-wrap. I've got a similar Dolmar, except for the wrap. Not sure if I want to add the wrap, or leave it as is.

I didn't necessarily want a wrap for the 562, it was a fleaBay score. But, I think I might end up liking it.

Cheers

That's purdy. Tell us about the bar.

It's a Swedish built bar. Pretty slick, IMO. I bought two of them, one in 24" and another 20", both D009 mounts. My plan was to be able to run either of them on the 7910 or the 562XP. Got this one for like 50 Eu on sale.

It's great quality, straight as a grizzly's pp and silk smooth guide rails. Overall, I really like it so far. I'm not sure about wear and abuse over time, but @wilhelm on O P E says he's been running his for years. I dig the black color...looks sweet on the Dolmars.

Here's a video of their company and harvester series bars.

Back